Tuesday 9 May 2023

Here’s a catch up

Some of you, I know, will have seen these sketches online, Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - but I am aware that some of you don't use those apps, so thought I would do a catch up here with the captions used...


Dottie

Another doodling sketch, this time in my sketchbook.




Barney

‘Grand-dog’ Barney, tried the “mind over matter” technique with the tennis ball and wondered why it didn’t move!

(I remember dear old William doing that from time to time)





Dottie

A quick sketch today of Dottie having fun on the sand dunes …. I’ll get round to adding some watercolour, just not today.




Barney
Forced myself to do a Continual line drawing (more or less) of Barney… It sounds easy but you find yourself lifting the pen off the paper.

(Yes, it should read "Continuous line" not Continual, but for some reason, and no matter how much I actually remember, when it comes to 'speaking' the word AND 'writing' it, I STILL end up calling it Continual, oh my brain !!!! )




Dottie
Scribble time for a Dottie….



Dottie
When playtime means ‘watch your fingers’ time with Dottie…



Dottie
Serious concentration is needed when you eat a carrot!


Dottie



 

    HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CATCH UP

***



5 comments:

robin cox walsh said...

I love Dottie's 'King of the Hill' sketch! πŸ˜€

Eileen H said...

I certainly did enjoy your catch up as I don't use those other apps just read your blogs. I love your sketches of Barney and Dottie, just wonderful.

William Adventures & Sketches said...

ROBIN…..Dottie also likes to climb on the back of sofas, such fun! πŸ˜³πŸ€―πŸ˜‚

EILEEN….Thanks Eileen, glad you enjoyed this catch up πŸ™‚

Sue said...

These are wonderful, Ann! You have such good subjects to sketch, so that helps!

William Adventures & Sketches said...

SUE……Thanks Sue and the subjects are nice and cheap to use, win win 🎨🀣