Wednesday 5 May 2021

Zoomies in the sand

William is doing okay considering his age - thankfully on meds which have helped enormously.  His days of Zoomies on the beach have basically now all but gone - although we have taken him to the beach so he can have a 'controlled walk'*   and enjoy the feel of sand between his paws.  (*controlled walk...because he would think he is 2 years old again and go do something bad to his leggies).  

Last week a memory came up on my Facebook, of William from 2 years ago on a beach in Cornwall.  It is  lovely to see how much he enjoyed zooming about on the beach, digging holes and generally showing his feel-good factor.  So glad we let him have these times to enjoy the fun.  

If you click the image below, hopefully the little clip will play.... ⤹

 




7 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww I can't watch the video as it's from your Facebook page but never mind. I'm happy to read that William still enjoys a stroll on the beach. Please give him a big hug from Auntie Eileen and Silly Tilly xx ♥️

Sue said...

Glad William can still enjoy controlled walkies on the beach!

robin cox walsh said...

Zoomies are so much fun! But at least he still has the sand between his 'toes'. :)

Anonymous said...

awww... I'm not on facebook. so can't see it.
but I remember his beloved zoomies on the beach.
he is forever young to me!
still I'm glad you're safely guarding him. XO

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Eileen...and Tammy....I'm going to try and film this on my iPad, then transfer it into a link so you can both see it....I'll probably add an extra blogspot :)

Anonymous said...

it worked wonderfully Ann. thank you so much!
I should have written this on the other post! XOXO

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Tammy....glad you got to see the little video clip 🙂