Thursday 28 June 2018

William has his say....

HEY...guess what

I found a deflated football
on a walk to the lake










so why did mum and dad think they could walk off without me!



Ha!....I caught up






but look who was coming over to see me......Yep! so I decided to get out quick



(next pic, you will see I have been in training for the football world cup...someone may need my skills, surely)

mum did a sketch AGAIN,  and again I couldn't stop her...




Got to admit, that was a fun walk

and no, I didn't keep the deflated football, 
I left it for another dog to find and have fun with.
                                                                  ~ William ~



🐾 🐾 🐾 🐾







14 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww William I was going to say finders keepers but you are so thoughtful :)
I don't blame you for getting out of the way of the water bird :)

William Adventures & Sketches said...

"Hopefully someone else had fun with that deflated ball, but perhaps that swan took it, you never know!......🐾William"

robin cox walsh said...

Good idea to get out of the way of the swan.....they are NOT nice! :-/

William Adventures & Sketches said...

"....and they are BIG!!! (of course, I'm not big at all)...signed: delusional william"

Sue said...

Swans can be quite fierce, so I'm glad you took your leave! Such a nice William to leave the ball behind for someone else to play with. You are always so thoughtful!

Judy said...

William, you would be an international superstar on the championship!!!

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! sorry to laugh. but your mum had me at "delusional William!"
but what a beautiful little lake.
you can be on my team anytime.
and btw... I LOVE hearing the natural sounds in your videos...
like the refreshing drink!
XO

C.L.W.STEP said...

You always visit the most beautiful places!

William Adventures & Sketches said...

“....and the ball wasn’t there the next day. My money is on the swan having it, sneaky aye...🐾William”

William Adventures & Sketches said...

“Paid in biscuits too, that would be great! 🤣...🐾William”

William Adventures & Sketches said...

“Being part of the trip there, glad you liked the video Tammy....🐾William”

William Adventures & Sketches said...

“As long as Sand is included 🤣....🐾William”

sandy said...

Enjoyed all the pics of William and the sketch! YOu have such an adorable model - Does he charge much for posing?

William Adventures & Sketches said...

He gets quite pricey in dog treats, yes 🤣