Tuesday 12 June 2018

William has his say....

I like it when I get the chance to speak!!!   

 Not criticising or anything, but I am sure mum and dad don't listen to me.  

You see, I love the Beach...You know that don't you.  

So why is it when we had a few days away recently,
 did they take me to a beach that didn't have

SAND!! 

Yes you heard it, NO SAND!!!

I mean to say...for goodness sakes...

So what did it have  -   it had  STONES - SHINGLE - GRAVEL - 

ANYTHING BUT 

SAND

Having said that
I did get straight into the sea and have fun


I met a new friend, and that has to be good doesn't it


 Got to admit

I DID HAVE FUN

so I forgave mum and dad for making me walk on those painful stones



🐾🐾🐾🐾 ...ouch!       ♡William







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too William. beach should mean SAND. nothing like a stone bruise!
but glad you had fun.
you meet a friend wherever you are! xo

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Glad you see my point ....🐾🐾 William

Eileen H said...

Annie agrees it's a pain in the toes having to negotiate pebbles. Cute little friend you have there, we're glad you had fun :)

Judy said...

I AGREE! I had to get used to the beaches at your South coast! Although sometimes you find lovely stones with holes in them.

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Somehow I knew Annie would agree, we Lurcher’s stick together....💟William

William Adventures & Sketches said...

So true Judy, and as it would happen, mum found some stones with holes only yesterday...💟William

robin cox walsh said...

How COULD they?????? OWIE!!!! :(

William Adventures & Sketches said...

“I’ve realised they don’t understand me...💟William”