Saturday 17 March 2018

Time for a change - New COMBINED blog - Williamthelurcher Plus SketchingWilliam all in one place....

Having run two William  blogs for ages,  I feel it is time to combine both William's and the Sketching William blogs......


There will be photos on this new blog.  William photos will be from the lad himself...with my help of course.  The sketches will be from the things he has got up to....

all here in ONE PLACE

so lets see how this goes


my lads together in the sun (outside of the pub of course)!








4 comments:

Judy said...

Good idea to have Williams adventures in one blog! I've added the new blog to my blogroll.

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Thanks Judy, I've been considering it for some time. Finally got around to it and hope it will pan out well 🙂

Anonymous said...

i love things simple. and this will be wonderful for you too I'd think!
and love the name... William's Adventures!
he's such a lap puppy! that's pure happiness on those two faces there! :) XO

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Thanks Tammy, I thought a brand new blog, as opposed to adding to one of the existing blogs, would be fresher and newer 🙂