Tuesday 17 July 2018

William has his say...

Hey Look!

Hamish has new transport.

His mum bought a trailer for her bike





Don't worry,

Hamish will have a proper harness on to keep him safe when they actually go out on their adventures.

However, I couldn't allow him to have all the fun,

I got to try it too



I wasn't sure about it at first, but when I realised it was a dreaded BIKE pulling me along, I decided enough was enough and I got out!!!!    No more of that nonsense for me!





          ~   William   ~





















12 comments:

Sue said...

Oh that looks like such fun!

Anonymous said...

maybe when you're old and need help? but right now . . . dog paws RULE!!! LOL!

Judy said...

Oh cool!!!

William Adventures & Sketches said...

It's a great way to get around, especially on trails and not main roads :)

William Adventures & Sketches said...

Ahhh, that's a good point, but it's SOOO fun ;)

William Adventures & Sketches said...

I know, we could just do with flat areas, luckily our daughter lives in an area that isn't too hilly :)

robin cox walsh said...

Looks like fun! I want a ride too! :D

Eileen H said...

How cool is that! That sure is travelling in style :)

William Adventures & Sketches said...

LOL....zooom 🚴‍♀️

William Adventures & Sketches said...

"It was and THEN I realised about the Bike part!....William" 🐾

C.L.W.STEP said...

I'm not sure what to think about that. On one paw, it looks like a fun way to get around and visit new places. On the other paw … hmmmmmm I don't know … Maybe I'd have to take a while to get used to it. (I bet Joey dog would have loved it, though!)

William Adventures & Sketches said...

"I would need some convincing too Chester!...William"